Built in 1987 as a reminder of the Opwetten chapel that was built there in 1450 and served until 1915. The chapel is dedicated to Saint Anthony Abbot, patron of the Antonius Guild, the guild that manages the chapel. The architect of this chapel is H. Thomassen. The wooden statue of Anthony in African style was made by priest-sculptor Omer Giellet. On September 19, 1987 the chapel was inaugurated by pastor Carel Swinkels.