Built in 1871, commissioned by Lodewijk Begemann. The left-hand part of this building was a house, in the right-hand part was the spinning mill and in the adjacent workshop the hand and steam weaving mill. Part of Vincent van Gogh's work was stored here when he left Nuenen in 1885. Sien Begemann organized cultural gatherings and music performances here. Pastor Bart de Ligt taught philosophy courses there. Between 1915 and 1921 the Belgian painter Alfons Blomme had his studio here. The building is used as a residence now.