In 1832, the Cooperage of Peter Coolen was here. In 1855 it became Johannes van Coll’s farm and in 1879 it became a house (left) with a brewery (right). The brewery was taken over by Janus Prinsen in 1891 and was given the name De Kroon. Beer production stopped here in 1933 and the building became a depot of De Drie Hoefijzers brewery from Breda. A café was established here around 1970. The house was converted into a restaurant.