This former parish house De Vank with adjacent caretaker’s house was built in 1940 on the initiative of pastor Aldenhuijsen, and on behalf of the board of the St. Clemens Parish. Cees de Bever was the architect. The buildings were built by the Nuenen contractor Jac de Vries. There was a theatre, and on the first floor a chapel, crowned with a bell tower. De Vank is an example of traditional architecture for church purposes inspired by the Delft School. Until 2005 it was used as a parish house. In 2017 it was renovated and turned into apartments.