This small church was built in 1824. The attached consistory room dates from 1928. In 1965, an 18-bell carillon was placed in the turret on the roof during the restoration, donated by the Nolte family. The church became famous because Vincent van Gogh painted it. From 1910 to 1915, Bart de Ligt preached here, active in the Association of Christian Socialists and the Peace Movement. He was banned from Nuenen in 1915. Now the building has a cultural function, among other things as a wedding location and music hall.